BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drinks and Good Friends


This is my plan for the rest of the week... Read a book the rest of the night. Tmo is payday which is also grocery shopping day. Friday I have EMR classes at the hospital from 8a-2p. Then work Saturday and Sunday night. WHEW!... However I do have plans for fun in the near future. My good friend from nursing school.. and well before that... John Milner called today to talk about our new career as RN's! We talked for a good hour about all that we have done and made plans to get together with other members from our class and celebrate passing the NCLEX!! And if I know John like I think I do, this will definitely involve drinks and a good time! Can't wait :)

1 comments:

Karla said...

i agree we need to get together with the gang soon,,, it warming up almost lake time