BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Bestie!

Not too many people can say they have been best friends with someone since they were 6 or 7 years old, and I am so happy to be able to say that I have. Despite big moves and long distances, the drama of highschool, time consuming college, and marriages, Kat and I have stayed best friends. I won't lie, there have been months at a time we didn't speak and years where we didn't see each other. But every time we meet back up, it's like we never missed a beat. While Chase and I were in Texas for the 'M' Family photo shoot, we also got to meet up with Kat at Crackel Barrell for breakfast.

MC and I got there early to play some Checkers. Notice I took a picture BEFORE we started playing so that you wouldn't see that he totally stomped my butt.

Photobucket


Meet Kathy. Kat for short. I just love this girl. And you would too. She's gotta heart of gold :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Can't wait for the next visit!


Btw, the rocking chairs at CB are amazing!! They are beautiful! If only they had had one that said ARKANSAS lol
Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: