BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Z

You may remember this little babe's parents from an earlier post, The "M' Family. Chase and I absolutely LOVED Karen and Chris's maternity session and to be able to do Baby Zoe's newborn session was awesome. Newborn sessions are not easy. If they don't start off fussy, they will be by the end after all the clothing changes, handling, and positioning. However, Zoe was perfect. I mean it. She hardly cried and was wide-eyed the whole time. I swear, this girl's got a future in modeling. Just saying :). Without further ado... Meet Zoe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's just something about a Daddy holding his new baby girl.. Sigh:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love me some baby feet!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Congrats again to the "M" family!

2 comments:

Karla said...

I really enjoyed your post!!!! Great pc and a beautiful baby..eshis

Ashley said...

Thank you!