BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall

I went to my Mom's the other day and went with her to walk the dog. It was such a beautiful fall day so I had to take pics of the gorgeous flowers!! I love spending time with my Mom. I love her to pieces. She is always honest, extremely giving, and fun to hang with. I don't know how I got so lucky. She has worked hard her whole life to provide for her kids and I can't tell her enough how wonderful she has made my life. Big kisses, momma!
My favorites are the burnt orange color. Sooo pretty.

I love fall. It is the season I most look forward to. The colors, the brisk cool wind, and the awesome holidays that take place in it and follow it: namely Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

LOVE IT!! Puts me in the holiday spirit :)

While I was taking pictures, I was also falling behind. These two power walk!!

0 comments: