BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Fall Fest!

We saw these plants all the way to Flippin today!! They are beautiful! I could sit and take pics of them for hours. They are a vibrant red and white!
The red barn was a perfect match!
My baby! He is amazing. He has started studying hard for his upcoming Registry (state test for Rad Techs). He will do great!
Betcha he is looking at his iphone... :)
My family is going to get tired of seeing me in this hat but I just love it lol

It has been such a beautiful day and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Chase and I bought pumpkins today and I just came in from carving them. One looks like a 5 yr did it and the other looks unfinished.. hahaha but I enjoyed it. Suzie and Siera (my goobie Schnauzers) alternated between watching me, trying to eat the pumpkin seeds, and chasing leaves. Now, I'm heading to the kitchen to start making a pumpkin pie!!!

0 comments: