BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

My Mom's pretty Christmas tree!! She always goes above and beyond on Christmas! All those presents were for Justin, Chase and me. When my brother and I were little we would have -no kidding- 15 or more presents a piece. I thought that since I am now 22 and Judd is 17 we would get just a couple a for each of us, but I was wrong. She is so good to us- better than she has to be. I love her so much. Justin got a new cell phone, jeans, shirts, a new wallet, and other stuff. Chase and I got PAULA DEAN pots and pans amoung other things!!!
Align Center



Every year since this kid has been born I have had to MAKE him get up so we can open presents and nothing changed this year lol.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: