BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Presents!!


I love presents under the tree! I am still waiting on a couple gifts to arrive in the mail and I am expecting them tonight. Once I have them wrapped, I'll will be done shopping... I think. I keep remembering people I want to buy for lol.

Lately for some reason, I have found it hard to blog... I'm not sure why-this is a time of year where there are a lot of topics to blog about... I'm just tired, I think.

Chase is about to go help some friends move into their FIRST home!! We are excited for them. While he is helping them, I'm going to cook stuffed porked chop and green beans wrapped in bacon...

After Christmas I will have some pics to post and talk about :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: