BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Southern Living

For at least the past 8 or 9 years (probably longer) Southern Living has published a book at Christmas with the hottest decoration ideas, recipes, menu planning, and checklists to keep you prepared and organized for the holiday season. I absolutely love these books! There are so many recipes I want to try out with the family. I have two houses to crash on Christmas Day and they will certainly be my guinea pigs. I work the nights before Christmas and I won't be officially off until 7am Christmas Day so I can't make big stuff but think I can pull off a couple side dishes and desserts! Four-Cheese Spinach Macaroni, Broccoli Slaw with Cranberries, Fudgy Peppermint Brownies, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Key Lime Fudge.... My Dad loves sweets so I am planning to go heavy on those. Oh my, I loves this time of year :)

I hope everyone's Christmas shopping is going well. Online shopping has been our thing this year and there are good deals to find out there. We went to Springfield a couple days ago and hit Hobby Lobby-the BEST store ever- and they are having good sales as well!

Check out Southern Living!
Love ya'll

1 comments:

Karla said...

looks great!!!! what ever you make will be wonderful because you made it with love!!!! Ive been looking for new Ideas and have picked up a couple mag,,, the look sooooo good!!!! Dont work to hard, and cant wait to see you!!