BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Man

Photobucket


Meet Rags. He is a 3 year old Shih Tzu that I picked up yesterday! His family needed to find him a good home and when I heard about him I thought he would be just right for my Grandma. Her Shih Tzu had to be put down a few months ago because of several illnesses and she was truly heartbroken so I think this little man is going to cheer her right up. He is staying with Chase and I for a week or so until my Mom is able to take him to his new home in Texas. My Grandma is so excited! He is just too cute- calm and terribly sweet, he is going to be a perfect match for her!

2 comments:

Karla said...

0oh he is so cute,,,, you are so sweet,, your already on her favorite list :)

Ashley said...

lol :) he is a sweet boy