BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Randomness...

The Bull Shoals Dam and surrounding area has looked even more beautiful with all the snow from the past few days.

Photobucket

Our Siera-beara.. I love this baby
Photobucket

It is very hard to get a decent picture of Suzie-Q. She is always on the move!
Photobucket

Karla getting ready to sled down a big hill! Lookin' good, lady :)
Photobucket

I snapped this picture right before MC went for the job interview- so professional;)
Photobucket

When Chase and I went to St. Robert, MO the other day, we set the GPS (aka Gertrude) to take us the fastest route possible- she basically took us backroading lol. We were driving through what seemed like the middle of nowhere and we happened upon this.."bridge". Chase parked the Jeep on the bridge so I could get a good pic.
Photobucket

...this is a little too close for comfort. It had a swift current!!

Chase and I went to Grannie's today and hung out with her, Papa, and Lauren. We had breakfast for dinner and took crazy pictures with the Nikon.
Photobucket

I love this pic of Lauren-too cute!
Photobucket

Chase slowed down the shutter speed on the Nikon so that it took several seconds for the shutter to close. This allows more light and creates a more detailed picture. Well, Chase pointed it at me and then after a few seconds walked across the kitchen. Since he was only in view of the camera for just part of the time the shutter was closing he looks transparent. Very cool!
Photobucket


Well, I have no big plans for tomorrow. Probably some grocery shopping, laundry, maybe play with the dogs in what is left of the snow. Need to start preparing for Super Bowl Sunday!!! I am making Spinach and Artichoke dip but I need a few more recipes.. Hopefully we will be getting together with some friends to watch the game. Hope everyone has enjoyed the snow! Let me know if ya'll have some quick and easy recipes for snacks this Sunday!

0 comments: