BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friends and Such.

It has been pretty busy lately over on South 28th Place.

Photobucket

We have had several visits from special people to check out our new place! My Mom came by on Tuesday and stayed overnight. We did a little shopping and went out to eat. But like a goober, I completely forgot my Nikon. I know. Shame on me. I was so upset we when got back to the apartment after a full day of activities and realized I did not have any pictures to show for it.

So when Suzie and Siera had a surprise visit from an old friend, I didn't make the same mistake. I had my camera out and ready.

Meet Gracie, the sweetest schnauzer ever!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Kyla is Gracie's momma and my very good friend from nursing school. She moved to Tulsa after graduation and this was our first visit in a while. We realized she is only about two and a half hours from Rogers so we see many visits in our future. While our girls ran around barking, wrestling, and playing tug-of-war with all the toys, we caught up like friends do. And when Chase got off, we headed to Chik-Fil-A for our favorite chicken sandwich.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved our visit with Kyla. She reminded me of why having good friends are so very important.

Speaking of friends, our girls want to make bestest friends with the rabbits around our apartment. Either that or they want to attack and kill. I'm not sure which. I walked outside the other morning and saw FIVE of them in the yard. I managed to get a quick pic of one.
Photobucket

I fear for its life lol! I can see Suzie pouncing on the cute little thing.

Well, this concludes another week at home. And what a great week it was! I am driving tomorrow to Mtn Home for a four day work week. I will be leaving two very worn out schnauzers (they get hyped up from all the company and then crash when they leave) and my wonderful husband who by the way had a great first week at work! I will miss The Greens but the time will go by fast. And I get to see my Momma :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you have a great weekend. Enjoy it for me.

Love, A

1 comments:

Karla said...

love your pics,,,glad you had special guests this week,,,i work sat and off sunday,, hope to see you,,come by the house if you need to ,,, your always welcome,,,glad C had a good week!!!! I know you will be glad when you dont have to leave to go to work!!!

love you soooo much