BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Simple Things.

Delight. Elation. Satisfaction. Merriment.

That is what we feel when we leave the hospital after three long days or nights of work at the hospital. Because no matter how much we love our job, it is nice to know family is at home waiting for us and we have a few days off to spend with them. We see so much sickness, tragedy, death that we appreciate every minute of healthy good time with our loved ones.
During the two and a half hour drive to Rogers, I had a chance to reflect over the past few days. And it made me grateful for everything I have. My soul settled into it's grateful place and I rolled the windows down, blasted the music, and took in the beautiful surroundings. Happiness is a wonderful place to be.

Photobucket


Here are just a few of the million simple things that make me happy:

Siera's golf ball obsession.

Photobucket

I love that she loves golf balls. Mostly because we are now on a golf course and they are free!
Photobucket

She's got two so far and she keeps them in her sight at all times.
Photobucket


Water fountains.
Pretty.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Green. Makes me think life, growth.. Spring :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Looking at the baking stuff at Bed, Bath, and Beyond make me very happy. Now if only I could buy it! These are on my wish list!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Unfortunately, we won't be with family tomorrow for Easter :( But I plan on making something special for dinner. I have been obsessed with seafood lately so it probably won't be a traditional Easter meal. And I have a cool new desert recipe to try out!! I hope everyone else in the family is able to get together and takes lots and lots of pictures of those pretty grandbabies!

I must get started on my recipe search but let me leave you with a little piece of Spring. Happy Easter, everyone!

Be happy.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your puppy Sierra is so sweet! Penelope loves tennis balls, but she is so little they hardly fit in her mouth. She tears a piece off, and uses that to carry it around with!

Ashley said...

hahahaha that is too cute!! Penelope is cutie too.

Karla said...

hope you guys have a great Easter. We will miss you..love you and see you soon,,,