BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Browsing Myspace

Browsing myspace can be bittersweet. I see the ppl I, for the most part, grew up with getting married, having babies, at out-of-state univerisities studying to become doctors, lawyers, teachers. I browse the profiles of the ppl I loved and the ones I never could get along with. If I knew then what I know now, I think I would have done things differently. But then, I guess, I wouldn't be who I am now. The things I didn't try out for because I was too shy... wasting away beautiful days crying over the boy who wasn't really worth it... being worried about failure but not realizing that I had the rest of my life to think about that.... Now that I am older, I can appreciate all those ppl I went to school with for their own personalities, the things that made them uniquely different from everyone else, without the prejudice of an adolescent. And I wonder. If given the chance to change anything, would anyone really choose to not change a thing?

0 comments: