BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chase and His Tank





Chase loves fish. Chase loves fish tanks. Chase loves Petco because the sell both. To be honest, I have always been envious of those people who have a passion, or just something they enjoy enough to spend hours everyday doing whatever it is they love. In Chase's case, researching saltwater tanks, different fish, coral, sand....I still am not completely sure what all he looks at... But I notice that he loves it and that makes me happy. He works hard to maintain his tanks and I have found it can be a hard job. I usually try to become mysteriously absent when that starts to happen though.. He recently joined a club call 'Keepers of the Reef'. They have meetings every month and what is really cool is that they help new members get started (because starting a reef tank can be expensive). Chase had already been given an emerald crab and some coral. He is very excited about all this and it is contagious. There is always something new about the tank when I get home and he loves to show it off. So, here are some pics of his second love......

0 comments: