BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, May 22, 2009

When I Feel Frustrated

When I feel frustrated I............

1. Roll my eyes.. A childish habit, but one that is hard to control.

2. Refuse to listen to any suggestions to solve the problem no matter how wonderful it is. I am one of those ppl who beat their head against a brick wall (for several minutes..sometimes hours) until I realize the best answer is coming from the person I have been ignoring all along.

3. Sulk.

4. Have an insane urge to lay down and sleep. Maybe it is an unconscious desire to dream the frustration away.


When I Feel On Top Of The World I......

1. Laugh frequently.

2. Want to go out to eat.. I must associate this with celebration..?!?!

3. Make silly jokes

4. Gives hugs and kisses

0 comments: