BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Present


Yesterday was suchhh a good day!! I woke up early so that I could tag along on a dive trip with Chase. It was fun watching the little kids learn to dive. I have problems with my ears so I did not dive but I grabbed a pair of goggles and played in the water.

About 2 pm we headed back to the dock and my in-laws were down at their houseboat just hanging out and relaxing. I hung out with them for the rest of the day. My mother-in-law Karla and I floated on a tube in the water getting some sun and watching the grandbabies swim and go down the slide on their houseboat.

A few hours later, my sister-in-law Eva Lauren and I rented Obsessed and bought cream soda, popcorn, and chips and dip to veg out and watch the movie.

AND my husband surprised me with my birthday present early....dun dun dun.... AN IPHONE!!!! (yes we did get each other the same thing for our birthday's). I absolutely love it!!

Sooo, I went home with 2 bottles of cream soda, a sunburn on my back, and an iphone. Oh yeah, that's a good day!

0 comments: