BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Chase 8-2-09

Happy Birthday Chase!!! I remember sitting next to Chase on the school bus and him telling me he was 14 years old...Now he is 23! My, my how time flies. Chase and I decided to spend his birthday together in Springfield. Nana and Papa agreed to watch our two schnauzers for the day so we headed out of town..!!
I got Chase the iphone 3G S for his birthday. He also received money from his dad, his mom, and my mom. I think he made out like a bandit.
The first place we hit in Springfield was Planet Coral. He spent about an hour and a half picking out the coral he wanted. I tried my best to stick by his side and help him pick out cool stuff, however, I didn't make it the full hour and a half. I ended up waiting...patiently... in the car playing with the new iphone!!
Then, of course, we hit the mall... I headed straight for Starbucks and got an iced latte and Chase went to Lids and bought two hats with his birthday money. He is holding one and wearing the other.
At the end of the day, we ate dinner at Lamberts!!! We had to wait about an hour to be seated but it was worth the wait! We rarely get to spend a whole day together because our work schedules don't really allow us to so we really enjoyed being able to be together all day. I really had a great time but most importantly the birthday boy did too.

1 comments:

Karla said...

im so glad that yall had a good time!!!! love ya