BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

In a rut....

I have nothing to blog about... I have racked my brain of something the slightest bit interesting to talk about and.. nope, nothing comes to mind.

I have been to the lake a lot recently.. got some nice sunburns to show for it. Chase has been scuba diving with his Uncle Kirk and loooves it. My older brother find out their baby is going to be a BOY!! I'm so jealous that it is borderline sinful. I spent the day with my mom and she gave me my birthday present early- Nike shoes (from my "I Want List".. Go Mom!!) and a cute pair of pj's (a classic favorite). I performed CPR on a patient for the first time the other day at work. It was my patient. They didn't make it and I cried... My 22nd birthday is this coming thursday. Woo hoo! Birthday's are a great excuse to spoil yourself.. I have got to stop tying.. This randomness is getting to me. This blog has been like a Seinfeld episode.. about nothing at all.

1 comments:

Karla said...

I don't think your in a rut,, you just have a lot going right now!!! maybe you have to many things to blog about, I love the whole month of August is a special one for you, not just the day of your birthday!!!

i love you soooo much!!