BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Oooooh my goodness! It is almost time to break out the Christmas decorations:). Christmas is one of my two favorite holidays. I love gift giving and decorating and the excitement of the kids. As a child, I would spend Christmas Eve listening to a cassette of Christmas carols on my walkman (obviously this was the 90's!). Then I would go to bed a 8 pm so that it would be morning sooner lol... As an adult, my favorite part is decorating the Christmas tree, hanging wreaths, wrapping presents, lighting Christmas scented candles... I am going to break out my tree and other decorations a couple days before Thanksgiving. Chase and I have a small skinny tree but its super cute after it's all decked out... Maybe I can talk him into a bigger tree for next year :).. I will take pics of my tree as soon as I get it up. AND I want to see yours! When you and your family get yours up, link a pic to my post! But first things first- Let's get through Thanksgiving! I plan on digging through some recipes and posting some good, quick, easy dishes to make and take to Thanksgiving dinner with your family. Love you all!

3 comments:

Joy Tilton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy Tilton said...

Sorry for the deleted post, not enough coffee and too many typos! Anyway, looking forward to seeing your decorations. We put up the Christmas lights last weekend since the weather was nice. Won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving though. Our three trees go up the weekend after Thanksgiving and then I work everyday putting things out, it's a job but I love it!

Ashley said...

It is a job, for sure! I have never put up outside lights before and I would like to do that this year. I just love this time of year :)