BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Friday

I love days like today. It is sunny and beautiful and so you open all your windows, play outside with your dogs, and go for a motorcycle ride... well, that's what I did anyway :). Last night Chase and I put a pork roast in our slower cooker with red potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion. We added one cup of water and the seasoning we wanted and let it cook on low for about 10 hours. It is a really good meal not to mention very simple and little clean up. You can use the drippings to make a gravy. Try it sometime!
I saw this ring online and just fell in love. I decided to do some price checks online and in stores to price the kind of ring I want and this one has won against everything I have looked at and it's.. mostly.. in my price range. Before I saw this ring, I signed up for about 4 extra days of work where I get time and half plus an extra $5 an hour. This might just be my Christmas present for myself... This cool thing is that we need a lot of extra shifts covered at work. I firmly believe in working hard for something you want and I am definitely prepared to work hard for this :). I'm still on the fence though. I don't usually buy things for myself.
I cashed in my "WOW'S" at work and got 2 free movie tickets!! Chase and I will probably go see 'A Christmas Carol' tonight with some friends- Aaron and Traci. I'll let you know if it's good!! I hope everyone has a great Friday evening!

0 comments: