BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Megan Burges Photography


I have to throw a shout out to Megan Burges Photography! She is a-maz-ing. She doesn't just take pretty pictures of people.. She creates art. This kind of creativity just amazes me. Some of her photos creep me out (lol) but most are just a beautiful interpretation of her surroundings. She also does weddings, engagement/couple, headshots, family, and senior photo shoots. Her web address is www.meganburges.com and you can also check out a lot of her pics on facebook.

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are."
--Ernst Haas

3 comments:

Ginnifer Shaw said...

http://www.meganburges.com/mason_kane.html
she took some amazing pics of my son!!! check them out!!

Ashley said...

Ginnifer- Those pics are soooo cute. You little man is gorgeous!!!:)

Ginnifer S said...

thanks- he gets his looks from me!! I love your page by the way, It makes me want to start one...