BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An All American Night

Photobucket


Chase and I went to see The Naturals last night. They are a local minor league team. It was pretty fun!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


All the kids had these clappy-things :)
Photobucket


We had hotdogs and hamburgers, peanuts and starbursts.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Of course, everywhere I go I take my camera. And most of the time I looking for THE picture. The one that gets me all excited because I know it's exactly what I wanted. And I always need blog material! So sometime during the game, I handed the Nikon to MC and said "I need a picture of a beer." I knew I wanted to do a blog post about baseball and hot dogs and beer. Ya know, they just go together.

But we couldn't get one. They were all blurry! People were either moving too fast, the lighting was bad, or the angle was bad. It was hilarious. So, MC, here is to the procession of blurry beers!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


It was a really good time and I see many more games in our future! It would be even more fun with a crowd so let me know if you are interested in going with us sometime. We will get the tickets! *ashleyricardorn@live.com*

0 comments: