BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exploring Rogers : Part two

It's hard to edit and crop 800 pictures. It's hard to wean your favorites down to 15 or so to put on your blog. And it's even harder to limit yourself to only 'part one' and 'part two'. I've always thought part three is overkill so, alas, I will finally put an end to an awesome weekend.

Photobucket


I love my sister-in-law.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Any picture of Chase with a gen-u-ine smile is a treat!
Photobucket


Love love love the textures, colors, view, everything. This was another of MC's.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And like a cherry on a sundae, my beautiful babies.

Photobucket


Photobucket


It's time to get serious about this wedding I'm shooting in July. I need models to practice on. Email me: ashleyricardorn@live.com if you are interested. It'll be lots of fun and I'll give you every picture I take!

1 comments:

Karla said...

I know what you mean,, but we have so many pic of that w/e,,, im still enjoying seeing all of your so just keep them coming!!!


love the one of you on the river!!!