BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stream of Consciousness.

Stream of Consciousness, baby. It's all about what I'm thinking, feeling, seeing. You may see this blog title on my blog regularly from now on. Maybe it will catch on :)

Let's get started.

I'm am slowly adjusting to my new job. It is a completely different environment than I am used to. Instead of assessing lungs, monitoring chest tubes, hanging cardiac drips- I am complimenting 5 year-olds on their nail polish in hopes of distracting them from the blood pressure cuff squeezing their arm. I am walking around with bugs bunny band aids on my scrubs to place over "boo boo's" left after getting immunizations. I am refilling prescriptions and learning about referrals.

And I love it.

I love kids. At first I was uncomfortable with them. Now, I am hesitantly relaxed. And getting more comfortable by the day.

I love their little hands and painted fingers.

Photobucket

(these cute little fingers belong to Charis)

I love their miniature button toes.
Photobucket


And, they all have big, beautiful, luminous eyes.
Photobucket


I love them all. Their personalities and quirks. Every one is so different and yet the same. I am enjoying the change of pace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it may be time for some pool action. It has been so hot lately that I cannot wait to hit the water this weekend.

Photobucket


Speaking of hot weather and summer, I have a to-do summer list:

1. Wear more dresses simply because it's so very feminine.

2. Buy one of those vintage-style swimsuits. They are soooo cute.

3. Post a picture on my blog of the vintage-style swimsuits so ppl know what I'm talking about. lol

4. Become the World's Best Sangria maker

5. Midnight swim- even though it's completely against the rules

6. Wear more yellow- because it's a happy color

7. Do something crazy with my hair

8. Keep more fresh flowers in the house because it makes me happy and I'm all about happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two pictures I happen to fancy-

Photobucket


Completely in tune.
Photobucket


Unlike this blog post. lol

But I like it like that. A little imperfect and a whole lotta random.

Have a good rest of the week!

0 comments: