BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Exploring Rogers

Karla and Lauren came to visit Chase and I yesterday! We had a good lunch at Abuelo's, dessert at Braums, and lots of fun in between. We took lots of pictures and I haven't had much time to look over all of them, but these are a few I really liked.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We found a really great alley in old downtown Rogers that is a great place for shots.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love these next few shots of Lauren. She is the perfect model!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Awww I love Momma and daughter pictures. Expecially fun and spontaneous ones.

Photobucket


And today Chase, the girls, and I found a cool place called The Falls. Chase had the camera most of the time and he took a lot of absolutely beautiful pictures that deserve a post of their own. I'll be working on that for tomorrow.

Photobucket


More pictures from the fun, busy weekend to come.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Karla said...

yes we had a great time,,,, we will have to do t again soon,,, always love your post,, cant wait till the next one!!

Ashley said...

OMG I LOVE your blog! We have a little to much in common HA..My name is Ashley and I'm and RN too LOL, I also just bought my 1st Nikon...its the d3000....I really have no idea what I'm doing ..so you can betcha I'm going to follow you for inspirations and tips LOL!

-Ashley-

Ashley said...

Ashley- Thank you! I am glad that you enjoy it. As for all the stuff we have in common, if you say you also have two miniature schnauzers it would be too much LOL. My Nikon is also the D3000 and if you don't already know it, you are going to LOVE it! I'm no expert but I am learning as I go. I have a feeling I will be checking your blog for tips and inspiration too!