BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life.. wild, unbridled, and beautiful

Hello blog.

I've had all these words stashed away for your sweet blank slate and no time to do it...all these moments where I was inspired by bright blue skies or a delicious bite of heavenly food, moments where life poured its splendor deep into my soul and I wanted to run and write...string together the perfect words to ignite all those wonderful feelings I want to remember about the little things that make our days so much more than little. But I've been busy and sometimes life trumps writing about life.
However...I have finally have a quiet break. I am ready to write.

One of the most special parts of my day is when I get home from work and greet my girls. They are SO full of energy after being cooped up all day. I love to grab my camera and capture them running around the yard. They aren't perfect pictures, they are special pictures.

Photobucket


At least Siera will stop and pose.
Photobucket


Suzie won't spare me the time. She NEEDS to run.
Photobucket


This is the only way I can get her standing still..hiding behind a tree. And even then I can't get her face!
Photobucket


Photobucket


While they are running, I often lose focus and start snapping away, taking pictures of bright blue skies and big, puffy, marshmellow clouds.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Can you picture it? Two little schnauzers running around like heathens in the afternoon sun. And me, running around after them. Schnauzer talk, smiles, grass, sun, sky. Happy.
Photobucket


300 pictures later, we head inside and start our nightly routine.
It's nice. This life of mine.
All we need is... :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Some of your pics are so good!!! They look completely professional! You should be proud!

Ashley said...

Oh, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said. Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

I love your pics!!! Wish we lived closer I would have you do my pics. :) I love your shoes, the ones in the pic with the black skirt!