BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'll take short and silly for $300, Alex

Sometimes I have an insane urge to post something. Anything. Even though I have no new pictures and nothing interesting to say. And I am sure those of you that are dedicated blog followers get super excited to see something new, only to be extremely disappointed to find posts like this. Short and silly. I am that way with the blogs I follow.

But this is my way of reaching out after a long day when words are scarce. I just wanted and needed to touch base.

My new favs:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Can you tell I am a nature lover? I just love GREEN!

And this is a cool little spot I can't wait to do a shoot! I love the concrete. Hopefully it will have a cool effect. Look for those pics soon!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Karla said...

your post are never boring,,, i love all your pics!!!

love you,