BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

UPdates!

YAY! The computer is working!! But I don't know how long it will last so I'm going to make this post short and sweet. I'm still looking forward to the new computer this Monday and I found out it comes with Adobe Suite which includes Photoshop! Say what?!

So this is a little of what I have been up to..

Photobucket


I can't wait to blog about the time I spent with my Momma and G-ma!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Instead of cropping myself out of this picture, I left myself in it...Granddaughter capturing Grandma doing what all women do to get ready for the day. I don't know, it just spoke to me.
Photobucket


And I have been trying to be a little more creative with my angles and subjects. Hence the next picture.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm sure you noticed my picture label has changed. Soon, my web address will change to: www.ashleyricardo.com

I'm very excited! All hits to the 'blogspot.com' address will automatically forward to the new address.

I love ya'll! Until Monday....

0 comments: