BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Monday.

Photobucket


Usually Mondays aren't much fun. It's the first day back to work, there is always too much to do, and the enthusiam and energy level is pretty low. But not today, my friends. The office is closed, we are at home, and I can finally post using the new computer!

Photobucket


I'm backed up with Grandma pictures so let's start there.

Photobucket


My Grams is an enigma. I still can't quite figure her out. She is sassy and shy, crazy and down-to-earth, full of engery and quick to tire.
Photobucket


Photobucket


There is one thing I know for sure, though. She loves her baby.
Photobucket


Photobucket


She was so much fun to spend time with and photograph. I was surprised at how much she seemed to enjoy it!

Photobucket


I've always known how much my Grandma loves me and that is something I will always treasure.
Photobucket


Photobucket


It's always fun when my Mom, and Grandma, and I are together. LOTS of laughs!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I have been practicing using light in different ways and I love these two pictures of my little sprites.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


My friend Becca's wedding is this weekend!! I couldn't be more excited for her and the fact that I get the opportunity to photograph it for her!! More to come on that.

Right now, I have got to work on editing the 4th of July pictures from the fireworks!! Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

Karla said...

wow ash, you are growing by leaps and bounds!!!! exciting,, love the light effects!!!! must know!!!

Ashley said...

You are amazing at taking pictures...I need private lessons from you HA!

Ashley said...

Karla- I love that we are learning and sharing with each other. We need to sit down soon and spill what we've learned :)

Ashley- I just looked at your AE Photos site and I would say you don't need a private lesson from anyone!! You're rockin' it, girl!! I can't wait to see what else you post.