BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

I have been playing around with older pictures, seeing what this new software can do.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


These are a few new favorites!
Photobucket


Photobucket

(I was worried the crazy green chair the above girls are sitting in would take away from the pictures but I actually like it! Goes to show how the eccentric props can really make a pic.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


And I have some very cool news! Yesterday, I received a message from Jaren asking me if I wanted to be a 2nd shooter for her.. Eeeek! I am going along with her and Jamie to the next wedding to learn the ropes!! It is an awesome opportuniy to learn from some of the girls I have been following :)And I can't wait to share everything I learn!

If that wasn't enough to make my week, this is.

Photobucket

MC and I are taking a week off in September to go to Pensacola, FL for our 3 year anniversary! (Thank you Aunt Vickie for letting us stay at the condo!!!)

Florida just does something to me. You can't help but be happy there. The sun, the sand, the salt. Mmmm it touches a sweet spot. I can't WAIT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a good week!! I can't wait either!

Chase

Karla said...

love all your pic!!! Im so very proud of you!!! you are really talented!!! congratulations for the invite from Jaren!!! she is awesome!! you will do great!!! your like a sponge and have a great eys!!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much! I am super nervous but I am so excited too. I need to tell you all the details!!

jamie said...

it was great having you along :)
we will have to do it again!!