BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fujifilm Finepix S1500

















I got a neeeeeeeeeew camera!!!! The Fujifilm Finepix S1500 is a big upgrade from my Kodak. Don't get me wrong, the kodak was great and served me well.. but I love this one sooo much more. Now, I am no photographer and I don't aspire to be one, but I do love pictures of the things and people I love. And having a good camera makes it so fun to document events and changes in your life. This is definitely going to kick start my blogging again because I am going to be taking this camera everywhere I go and snapping pictures like crazy and I know I will want to share them. The pictures of Sadie in my previous post were taken with the new camera. I could go on-and-on about all the cool features but I won't bore you.. even though I am sorely tempted to do so :)..... Thank you Chase for helping and encouraging me to get it!

0 comments: