BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pensacola 2009 Part II

Tuesday morning my mother-n-law Karla, Chase, and I are leaving for Pensacola, FL!! My Mom and Aunt Vickie are going to drive up there Thursday morning. I am sooo excited. It feels like a much needed get away. The pic below is an actual pic of Pensacola Beach. Chase and I went to Pensacola in January and it was mid-70's and sunny the whole time. This time it will be a lot warmer so I will be able to throw on a swim suit and enjoy the water!! Don't worry, I will be bringing my camera :)Pensacola is about 10 hrs away from Mtn Home and enjoys water from the Gulf of Mexico



3 comments:

Karla said...

Oh Im so excited!!! I need to get to packin!!! love the pic!!

Chase said...

I AM SO FREAKIN READY!!!!!

Chase said...

You said 10 hours? Who is driving? We have yet to do it under 13.....