BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sadie

Everyone remembers their favorite childhood pet. My family had several through the years.. two hamsters, a mutt named Lacy, two german shepards Katie and Kasey, Tiger... But the favorite by far is Sadie. My Mom bought her the summer before I entered my sophomore year of highschool. She has been a joy ever since! She is a jack russell terrier and turned 7 this year. Her sweet brown eyes just get me everytime!!
My parents went out of town for the day yesterday and I went over to let her out. She still gets exited when I come over!
Sadie definitely holds a special place in my heart because she reminds me of highschool days and growing up. To her I say "Come to Sissy". To my schnauzers I say "Come to Momma".. :)

She has gotten chunkier in her old age lol :)

0 comments: