BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

MHHS Bombers

There is nothing like a hometown football game! Yesterday was the Bombers first home game of the season and my brother is a starting Senior so Chase and I were there to cheer him on. It was P-A-C-K-E-D. We were playing the Harrison Goblins (a big rival) so both the home and visitor stands were full.
The cheerleaders did a dancing routine before the game started. They did a good job cheering on the crowd!
I loved watching the two boys walk out to the coin toss holding hands. It shows unity. (Can you tell I'm from Texas?? I think the love of football is bred in us.) I actually don't like football games on TV and don't have a fav professional team but I love being in the stands and watching a game. The energy and excitement are contagious.
My little bubba is #12. Go Justin!!!
Such a cutie!

Final score 35-28, a Bomber win!!

0 comments: