BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Mississippi County

Yesterday, Chase and I went to see my Grandma who lives in Blytheville, AR in Mississippi County. Talk about leaving the Ozarks!! The roads are straight as an arrow and there are rice and cotton fields for miles.

Although I have been there more times than I can count, I have never been the driver so therefore I never paid attention to how we got there. But I wasn't worried because we have a Garmin GPS (nicknamed Gertrude).... Oh how wrong I was.... Gertrude likes to take the scenic route which is usually the longest way possible. A three hour trip took four hours! She took us into MO and on a road that was being repaved and we could only go 9.2 miles an hour. For those of you who have ever been in the passenger seat while Chase was driving, you can imagine how well he was handling that :)!!! However, I must say the scenery was amazing.



0 comments: